Rates & Bookings
Each safari / tour inquiry is researched and quoted, on an individual basis. There are many factors that can influence a final quote so we prefer to find out exactly what you are looking for in your holiday and the standard of accommodation that you require, before giving you a quote.
The quoted price for our Escorted Tours are inclusive of:
- All accommodation as specified in the itineraries. (Accommodation is in quality Guest Houses / Hotels and National Parks Camps. All rooms are en suite).
- All meals specified in the itinerary. Breakfasts are full English or Continental. Lunches are usually a light lunch or a picnic al fresco!
- Dinners are a la carte or a set menu at a good restaurant.
- Gratuities on all meals and porterage.
- All entrance fees to places specified in the itinerary.
- A cool box in the vehicle containing soft drinks and bottled mineral water.
- Large natural history reference library in the vehicle.
- Tour dossier for each guest, including a full itinerary with local information, bird & mammal check lists, maps, diary and note paper.
- Transport in comfortable VW Microbus with air conditioning.
- Accredited driver / guide.
- Specialist guest guides where specified in the itinerary.
The quoted price for our Self-drive Safaris are inclusive of:
- All your accommodation.
- Detailed itinerary of your proposed route, giving the best advice on where to see the local birds, wildlife & flora and also the places of interest along the way.
- We also include a number of maps, bird lists and current brochures pertaining to your itinerary.
The standard car hire is “Group B” – a manual car with air-conditioning, power-steering and a radio/tape. A “Group B” car is usually a 1600 Toyota Corolla or a VW Polo. The car hire includes unlimited kilometres, vehicle insurance and a good road map of South Africa. Other groups of car are available on request.